So you finally decided to book your boudoir session. That’s exciting! You might be wondering what you should do to prepare for the big day.
Below are helpful tips to make sure your session goes smoothly:
1) Pamper yourself. This is a great way to de-stress and enjoy the entire process. Freshen your hair color and trim the split ends. Avoid chipped nail polish and treat yourself to a manicure-pedicure day with the girls.
2) Get a wax. This is the quickest way to remove unwanted body hair. Say goodbye to stubborn razor bumps and feel great in whatever you decide to wear or not to wear.
3) Spend time trying on outfits suitable for your body type. This means, stay away from anything too tight or uncomfortable. Every person is different and beautiful. If you are on the skinnier side, select brighter colors or horizontal lines. If you are on the curvier side, try fishnet stockings or dark colors.
4) Bring accessories. You’d be surprised at what poses we can create with them! Pearls necklaces, your significant other’s jersey, hairpieces, and hats are all great ideas.
5) Take it easy. Shower, moisturize your skin, get plenty of sleep, and eat a healthy breakfast. Doing these tasks the morning of your session will make you ready to tackle the day!
If you need any additional guidance or have questions, please do not hesitate to connect with me at 613-841-1469 or by email.
You don’t have anything to wear for your boudoir session? Don’t want to go shopping and spend lots of money on lingerie? No problem, Chantal Benoit photography got you covered. Simply visit my boudoir lingerie closet and pick something from there.