Boudoir sessions doesn’t consist just of lingerie. A sexy look can be achieved in many different ways:
1) Sexy Sports: A sports jersey to please the sports lover. A cut up T-shirt with sexy bra and panties in his teams colors might do the trick as well! Don’t be afraid to accessorize with a baseball bat knee socks, favorite hat etc. Lingerie with converse shoes
2) All business: Pair with one of your garter belts, or maybe even nothing at all with your man’s dress shirt and/or tie. Accessorize with a newspaper, brief case, reading glasses etc. (Kelsie)
3) Girl Next Door: A tank top and panties can be both fun and hot. Add knee high socks and a ponytail or cut off jeans and a t-shirt.
4) Fitness: Show off that hard work by bring your hottest sports bra, shorts or panties or a bathing suit. Bare all in silouhette nudes to show off your figure.
5) Pin-Up Bombshell: Bring your favorite Marilyn or Betty inspired outfit and prepare to go back in time. Outfits also available at my studio:
6) 50 shades of Sultry: Grab your sexiest ensemble or wear nothing at all. Accessorize with leather, whips, paddles, feathers be daring and provocative.
7) Little Black Dress: Waiting for a special occasion? Now is the time. I can do a amazing photos with your favorite sexy LBD.
Whatever ever idea you have, it will surely be great for your session and will represent you.
She loved mysteries… so much she became one … “Suzy Shier”
Connect with me today at 613-841-1469 or email me to get your session in the books.