Why choosing Chantal Benoit Photography over all the Ottawa boudoir photographers is important?
There are a lot of good Ottawa boudoir photographers, so what sets Chantal Benoit Photography apart from the others? With over 28 years of experience, I’ve photographed women of all different, shapes, sizes, ages, and walked of life and I’ve learned a thing or two during that time.
To help you out, here a 5 reasons why Chantal Benoit Photography is set apart.
1. 100% Female. While both men and women make great photographers, Chantal Benoit Photographer is a female only business, because I want you to have one less thing to worry about. Unfortunately, there has been creepers stories out there, so knowing that one less thing for you to worry about makes a world of a difference when it comes to your comfort zone.
2. Posing is key. Everyone thinks they need to lose ten pounds before their session. You don’t. The most important thing is a photographer who knows how to direct you into great poses that flatters you. With proper posing and outfits, you will look fabulous. Chantal Benoit Photography is known to photograph curvy women and is an expert at making them look and feel fabulous.
3. Honing your craft. There are a lot of people who have professional cameras, however making a great photo takes more than expensive gear. It takes experience. An understanding that it’s not just gear that makes a photo, but the person operating the camera. You can spend all the money in the world on fancy gear. Chantal Benoit Photography has the knowledge of light, lens choice, angles, posing and timing. Her experience and talent are key when it comes to making any woman look and feel fantastic.
4. All about the ambiance. What’s the setting? While some photographers work in hotel rooms or storefronts, the location of your boudoir session is something to consider. Not all locations are created equal. If you’re looking into a future session, location is so important to consider. It’ll not only determine their backgrounds but it will determine their experience. Whether virtually or in person, check out their place of work. See if it matches your style and comfort. Don’t just hire for prices. Did you know that clients from Montreal, Cornwall, Kingston, Pembrooke, Petawawa travel to Chantal Benoit Photography to get their session done because of her experience, the set up and comfort she offers in her home private studio. They are set up in a private bedroom, with a robe, soft music, candles, glass of wine and snack. This ambiance helps them relax and set the mood for their session.
5. What to Wear. How many times have you packed your suitcase only to get to your location and forgot something. Chantal Benoit Photography has everything. From a lingerie closet, to shoes, thigh highs, feminine products name it. That’s one less thing and expense to worry about. Not all Ottawa Boudoir photographers offers this luxury. She knows what will fit you well according to your body type as well.
If you’re not ready to book your session quite yet but looking for ways to feel beautiful, sign up to receive 5 Ways to look and feel sexy right now.