You’ve booked your boudoir shoot and your wardrobe is picked out. Are you asking yourself, “What else am I forgetting about?”
Here are 5 useful tips to help you feel ready for the day. The rest is up to me – to make you look and feel beautiful.
1) Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. The more you drink water, the better your skin will look. You want to look luscious and moisturized and the right amount of water will do just that. Avoid salt and alcohol before your shoot as they tend to dry your skin out.
2) Tanning. Stay away from gels, lotions, and spray tans as it is not the camera’s best friend. Natural skin looks the best in photos. The last thing you want is to end up with an orange/yellow look and have to spend a fortune on retouching fees.
3) Touch up all the basics such as hair, nails, waxing/shaving, etc as these little details will show up in your photos. You don’t want to have roots or chipped polish in your photos. Nude colors for nails are best so they are not the focus of attention. Keep in mind, these photos will be around for a while and every time you look at them you will want to be reminded just how stunning you are.
4) Eat an actual meal before your session because posing is a workout. You may get tired and be sore afterwards. You want to have enough energy for your session not feel light headed. You will be photograph so your body looks awesome.
5) You need plenty of beauty sleep so make sure to get a good night’s sleep a few days before your session so you look and feel relaxed and refreshed.
These tips are sure to help you feel better and ready for your session. Confidence is key and if you feel amazing, that will definitely show in your photos.
Are you ready for your own personal boudoir shoot? Connect with me at 613-841-1469 or by email.
What’s holding you up? don’t have anything to wear? Don’t want to go a spends lots of $$$ on lingerie? No problem, I have you covered simply visit my boudoir lingerie closet.