After every holiday, I receive emails from my boudoir client’s significant other thanking me for the incredible photos and for convincing the females to do a boudoir session.
The fact is I didn’t convince any of them. Every year I’m so overwhelmed as to how many clients book a boudoir session as a gift to give to their significant other and by the end they say it was a great confidence boosting experience.
So this holiday season if you’re considering giving a boudoir shoot to yourself, and a gift of photos in an album to your significant other I’d love to provide you more information on that!
Before I share more with you here’s a quick testimonial from a recent client:
“Chantal made it so comfortable and easy. I was really nervous at first and I generally don’t like my picture taken but Chantal was great and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Beautiful photos too!” – Kelly
If you think this sounds like an experience you’re interested in I’d love to get you more info!
The whole process is 1 to 1 and I’m here for you the whole time. I’ve been doing this for 23 years and have hundreds of client testimonials like the one above. An experience like this is an investment. You truly will have the photos and experience with you for a lifetime.
This is how your photo session will go!
1) Book your session with Chantal Benoit Photography by calling 613-841-1469 or email me.
2) Receive a PDF on “How to get Ready for your Photoshoot”.
3) Make an appointment with the salon recommended in the PDF for hair and make-up. It will be worth it!!!
4) Pick out the outfits you’d like to be photographed in (I can help you with this as well).
5) Show up in loose clothing to avoid marks on your skin.
6) Book another appointment to come and see your photos on a large screen monitor and choose the ones you’d like to order!
7) Within 3 to 5 weeks you will receive your final order depending on what products you selected.
If you have any other questions or would like any other info please feel free to contact me and I will personally respond to your questions.