It’s normal to feel nervous before your session starts and at the beginning of your boudoir session but trust me all my clients have said that they lost sleep over their session for nothing because it ended up being a very empowering and fun experience.
Here are 5 tips to help you to stay confident during your boudoir photoshoot:
1) Start by getting your hair and make-up done by a professional salon. You will be surprise how empowering a new look changes a woman’s attitude. Add a fan into your hair during your session and watch your confidence exude.
2) “Beauty Begins the moment you decide to be yourself” by Coco Channel, so love yourself now. So you have a few extra pounds embrace them because curves are Sexy so flaunt them. Wear a corset with high thigh panty hose and high heels and va va voom your curves will look fabulous. Whatever outfit you choose add high heels as they will make you stand tall.
3) During your session sip on a glass of wine. It will help you relax along with soft music and as a hard working woman you deserve to be pampered so enjoy. The more you relax you are, the more your confidence will show in the photos.
4) Bring props to keep your hands busy. Those sexy fur cuff links, the 50 shades of grey whip or tie, a football with the sports jersey will give you the impression your are doing something and will help you relax during your boudoir session.
5) Enjoy the session as if you are hanging out with a girlfriend. Add a bit of humor, don’t take yourself too serious and your state of mind will change because you will think less of your body image.