Are you nervous about your boudoir session?
Discomfort will show in your photos if you are nervous so you want to make sure you’re in a situation where you can relax.
Here are 5 tips to help you relax in front of the camera:
1. Play Music – Chantal Benoit Photography will play relaxing music during your session however feel free to bring your own favorite music. This will help you to relax and feel comfortable.
2. Deep Breathing – Deep breathing is proven to be a relaxation method so breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Repeat until you feel better.
3. Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, Feel free to take a break from the session if you are feeling overwhelmed. Talk and relax before resuming the session.
4. Drink – Chantal Benoit Photography will offer you a glass of wine to help you cut loose. Sometime a glass of wine will help you relax tremendously.
5. Laugh It Off – Laughter is a great relaxation technique and will help you loosen up so laugh at yourself. Feeling silly will help you relax
I will start with some easy poses. This will help you relax and gain confidence. As your photography session progresses you’ll do more elaborate posing. You’ll be surprised how easy it is with my expert guidance.
Most of my clients felt nervous at the beginning of the session however once in it they all said “I was nervous for nothing”. See what other fabulous ladies had to say about their amazing experience. Go to my boudoir testimonial page.