When it comes to photo day, a lot of stress is typically associated with days leading up to the session.
Here are 5 tips to take the stress our of your photo day:
1. Find the outfits you want to wear well in advance and set them aside somewhere safe. Try them on a week ahead of time to ensure everything still fits comfortably and that you didn’t miss any stains or holes that you couldn’t see until they were being worn. Don’t have anything to wear? No worries Chantal Benoit Photography has a wonderful lingerie closet you can choose from.
2. Make sure everything is clean and pressed to be ready for your session day. Set your outfits together and place them somewhere free from harm and dirt. Don’t forget about shoes, jewelry, belts, and other accessories.
3. Two days prior to the session, pack a bag of everything you will need on your session day – outfits, shoes, jewelry, snacks, props, etc. and put it somewhere you can grab it and go. Be sure to include hairbrush, hairspray and other “emergency” items, such as bobby pins and a backup lipstick.
4. On the day of your session, make sure to eat a bit before your session, but not overfed so you have energy for your session. Chantal Benoit Photography offers a glass of water, wine and a plate of cheese and grapes during your photo session to maintain your energy level.
5. Once you get to your session, try to relax. Trust your photographer – know that I will take care of you and I will deliver amazing photos.
Are you ready for your boudoir session? Still not sure? connect with me for your free boudoir consultation at 613-841-1469 or by email.
Have you visited my boudoir lingerie closet? You can simply pick something from there.