If you book a boudoir session, you don’t need to spend months dieting or working out, nor do you need to spend a large amount of money on a suitcase full of lingerie that you won’t wear again.
Here are tips on how to prepare for your boudoir session:
1. Your Nails
Take some time a few days before your session to pamper yourself with a mani/pedi. Staying neutral: nude, light pink, black, white, grey or a French manicure is best. Your nails should look clean and beautiful, however not steal the show.
2. Tanning & Waxing
If you tan, avoid doing it a week before your session. Wax (brows, lip, etc), at least 5 days before your session.
3. Your Wardrobe
Feel free to email me photos while you’re shopping, or even invite me along! I love shopping with my clients! Keep in mind, sexy doesn’t always mean less clothing.
Here are my wardrobe tips:
– Look for textures: lace, crocheted tops, a pretty top or blouse with panties would work. Think outside the box. It doesn’t have to be a piece of lingerie.
– Your significant other’s favorite t-shirt with some cute panties. Fun knee-high socks add a fun element too.
– A simple bra/pantie set is great and easy.
– Corsets are fantastic if you have a tummy insecurity.
– Something from Chantal Benoit Photography’s lingerie closet.
Jewelry: If you have an important necklace, ring, watch or bracelet don’t forget to bring it along.
Heels: As important as underwear! It’s amazing what a gorgeous pair of heels can do for a boudoir shoot. Bare feet is gorgeous as well, however, those sultry heels do amazing things for a sexy outfit.
Other: Fresh flowers/petals, hats, gloves, cuffs, masks are also fun accessories to add to your session.
Most important tip: Get ready to let go and enjoy every minute of it. This will be a life changing event.
Connect with me for your free boudoir consultation at 613-841-1469 or by email.
Need some lingerie? Visit my boudoir lingerie closet and borrow something.