Boudoir photos are awesome. They help build your confidence and remember fond memories of your experience. However, this day can get very stressful, and I want to ensure this doesn’t happen. If you’re stressed it will show, and I want your photos to be carefree.
Here are 5 stress relieving tips you can use on your session day to help you relax and prevent you from having a mental breakdown:
1. Take some deep breaths. Deep breathing is a common relaxation method. It can quickly calm your stress level and you can do it anywhere. Breathe in through your nose and exhale through your mouth, counting slowly in your head while letting it all out.
2. Laugh. Laughter is a great way to release tension. It will help you relax and get some genuine smiles. Pretending to laugh will make you feel ridiculous that it will actually make you laugh. This will ease you into relaxation mode. Laughing silly will also capture some great candid photos.
3. Count down slowly (in your head) from 10. Take a deep breath between each outfit. If you’re still feeling super stressed, start the process over, back at 10.
4. Distract yourself. Distract yourself by thinking of a ‘happy place.’ Try to take yourself out of the situation you’re in and let your mind wander.
5. Trace your hand. Take your finger and trace a figure eight on the palm of your opposite hand. This helps relieve stress and muscle tension.
Are you ready for your boudoir experience? If so, connect with me at 613-841-1469 or by email for your free consultation.
Don’t have anything in your closet for your boudoir session? Don’t want to spend a lot of money on new lingerie? No problem, I have you covered, simply visit my boudoir lingerie closet and pick something from there. I have more than 250 different pieces to choose from.