I constantly hear excuses from women about why they can’t do a boudoir shoot and that is nothing but BS. Today is the day you need to start loving yourself and if you are not there yet I can make you feel incredible.
Here are the Top 5 BS reasons women use to avoid a boudoir shoot right now.
1) I need to loose 10 lbs. This is the most popular excuse. You will easily loose the few pounds with flattering outfits for your figure, good posing, right angles and lighting. Before the shoot, treat yourself with love and kindness by exercising, eating well and getting plenty of rest and hydration.
2) I don’t have a significant other. The Boudoir session should be for you first. The most incredible experience you can have is realizing how beautiful and worthy you are and looking ravishing in beautiful photos will be life changing.
3) I’m not photogenic. With proper coaching and directing I will make you look beautiful since it is a huge part of what I do and essential to the photos. The directions will allow you to relax because you will know when and how to do it, and you won’t feel awkward in front of the camera.
4) I’m shy and I’m not sexy. You will be very easy to work with since you don’t have a preconceived idea on how to look. I will make it effortless and fun.
5) – I don’t own any lingerie, and garter/stockings aren’t really my ‘thing’ – Luckily, there are plenty of what to wear articles on my blog to give you ideas
What makes your images amazing isn’t the outfits, the hair/makeup, the bedroom, or even my skills. What makes them special is what they represent. You, stepping out of that perfectly comfortable bubble that is your comfort zone, and doing something you never thought you could. You, surrendering to the process and allowing someone you don’t know to see you at your most vulnerable.
Well now that we have all the excuses out of the way, what are you waiting for? Book your session and trust me as a professional to bring out that side you’ve never seen before.
Connect with me today at 613-841-1469 or email me to book your boudoir experience.
Don’t focus on what you do. Focus on what you stand for – Jeffrey Shaw
Want to see more boudoir like this? Visit my boudoir blog.