Take out that lingerie you got at your bachelorette party and give your fiancé the sexiest gift he will ever have by offering him Boudoir photography at my Ottawa studio.
Wondering what to bring? These 5 tips will help you plan for your session.
1) Wear white such as the outfit you will be wearing underneath your wedding dress, the piece you bought for your wedding night, a vintage slip, a baby doll nightie or a lacy white teddy.
2) Accessorize with a strand of pearls, your wedding shoes, garter, your hair piece and veil. It will have significance to your attire and to your significant other.
3) Be different by checking out www.theknot.com or www.etsy.com for wedding apparel such as a custom monogram or his name on a pair of white panties or a bridal tank top.
4) Don’t forget your engagement ring as it makes a great accessory and focus point for detail shots.
5) Wear something of his, such as a button down shirt with a tie, a sports jersey, or his work uniform.
For more bridal boudoir ideas check out these links
The Knot – Wedding Boudoir Photography
Junebug Weddings – Sexy Wedding Boudoir Photography
Project Wedding – Boudoir Wedding Trend
You can also check out this slideshow and see what Jenna brought to her bridal boudoir session.