You finally decided to book an Ottawa boudoir shoot and have no idea where to begin and asking yourself what to wear that will flatter your shape and represent your personality. It is always recommended that clients bring in their own lingerie for hygienic reasons, it will fit better and will give you an excuse to go shopping.
When purchasing your lingerie, you not only want lingerie that will look good in pictures but also want pieces that you will want to wear again. Your lingerie choices should reflect the real you, not a pre-conceived idea of what is sexy. It should also be comfortable and wearable. It is important that you don’t wear lingerie that will feel like a costume so that you can be more confident and comfortable in front of the camera.
Here are two important questions to ask yourself when planning your wardrobe:
· What is your personality type? Are you playful, flirty or daring?
· What style boudoir do you want? Dark and sensual, soft and romantic or classy and modern?
Your lingerie should match your personality:
1. A reserved woman will often go for the coquette look so that it is classically romantic and soft. A long satin nightgown or babydoll is perfect for romancing and sleeping in!
2. For a more simple look you want lingerie that is uncomplicated, and easy to wear. A matching bra and panty set with thigh highs is just the thing for a sexy look!
3. If you are more daring and flirty like the femme fatales you will want lingerie that is edgy, seductive and naughty. A garter belt with matching bra and panty will definitely set the mood. Silhouette nudes is also another great options.
Double the pleasure by wearing one of your lingerie outfits when you give the gift to your significant other.
Go ahead pick up the phone and call me at 613-841-1469 or e-mail me to receive your boudoir experience. I know you want to!!!
Not quite ready to book your Ottawa boudoir session? Sign up and learn more about a boudoir experience.