Welcome to our March Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on all things Spring to help you in the process of planning your wedding or event. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kristi Richardson at Bloomed to Last on Natalie’s Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
The snow is melting, the birds are coming out and it starting to smell like spring, this means your wedding day is just around the corner. This is the day when you will look and feel that you are the most beautiful and are full of energy.
You have waited all your life for this day and have prepared very carefully and hopefully down to last detail except perhaps a truly unique gift for your fiancé?
You could surprise him with a sassy, sexy boudoir photo session. Imagine what he would say, if you had a wall portrait delivered to him the morning of the wedding or you presented him with a ‘for his eyes only’ photo album on your wedding night.
These tips will help you plan what to bring for your boudoir session:
1) Bring something white such as a corset, bustier, 2 piece underwear that you will be wearing underneath your wedding dress or the special piece you bought for your wedding night such as vintage slip, a baby doll or a lacy white teddy.
2) Jazz it up with a pearl necklace, your wedding shoes, garter, your hair piece and veil. It will be meaningful to your attire and to your fiance. Your engagement ring is also a great accessory and is ideal for detail shots.
This personal experience will leave you feeling sexy and incredible and will be a fantastic gift for your fiancé. There is nothing more empowering, exciting, motivating and a great ego boost than a boudoir session.
Take the day off and let yourself be pampered by booking an appointment with your hairdresser and make up artist and then come in and be captured in a very relaxing environment.
Call today at 613-841-1469 or e-mail me to book your boudoir session. It will be so much fun. Every client has said it was more fun than they expected.
Please feel free to share this post on your social media.
The next stop is Irene Tyndale at Irene Tyndale Events on Natalie’s Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Chantal Benoit at Chantal Benoit Photographer
- Irene Tyndale at Irene Tyndale Events
- Katrina McCullum at Made of Honor Weddings
- N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka
- Katherine Shorter at Creating Awesomenessity
- Anshwa Lewis at SwaLaRue Events
- Nikki Michel at Ciao Bella Weddings
- Daphne Simpson at Elite Design