You might feel like you need to do a complete overhaul on your physical appearance in order to look and feel sexy, but what you may not realize is that looking and feeling sexy is a state of mind that simply requires a change in attitude. Embrace your femininity and start thinking of yourself as confident, beautiful, and yes, SEXY!
Looking to get in touch with that sexy side? Well, let’s think about four basic senses; touch, sight, sound, and smell…and how each of these can help you connect with your inner Goddess.
1) Touch: When you treat yourself to the luxury of a warm scented bubble bath, it can make you feel special. Even though you are already special just from being who you are, you can sometimes forget to feel that way when you are caught up in the dramas of a hard workday and taking care of children. Schedule some time for you to enjoy a quiet, candle-lit bath and revel in a little “me-time!”
Slipping into a silky nightgown or robe after your bath can also make you feel and look like a million bucks.
2) Sensual people love to touch and be touched. Consider asking your significant other to give you a massage, and then return the favor! You will be feeling relaxed and sexier than ever.
3) Sight: You might be surprised at how some new makeup and a fresh hairstyle can make you feel like a whole new woman. Other simple changes like a new pair of earrings or a great pair of shoes can make you feel revitalized. The compliments you get when you make little changes like these can boost your confidence and make you feel good about the way you look.
4) Sound: There is nothing better than listening to soothing music and relaxing in a nice warm bubble bath along with a glass of wine. Sometimes even getting away from all sounds can help you to feel more relaxed, which can make you feel more in tune with your body. When people are inundated with constant noise, it can cause massive amounts of stress. Finding a relaxing place at home and either listening to music that soothes you or enjoying complete silence can instantly make you feel better about yourself.
5) Smell: Applying a small amount of perfume behind each ear can help you feel feminine and sexy all day long. Fragrances can bring back nostalgic feelings of a time when you were the happiest. The scent of a man’s cologne can make you remember the love that you feel for your special someone, and can help you to feel happy, secure, and sexy.
The aroma of good food cannot be forgotten! Cook up your favorite dish or go out to enjoy it at a great restaurant.
If you need to be reminded of how beautiful you truly are, then having a boudoir photo shoot is a creative and fun way to do just that!
A professionally created portrait will capture the essence of your sexiness and beauty and preserve it for all time, and viewing your album of photos will provide an instant boost to your self-esteem because there’s no denying it…you ARE sexy!
Call today at 613-841-1469 or e-mail me to schedule your boudoir appointment and let me capture your beauty.