The purpose of a boudoir session is not just to end up with beautiful photos but to also enjoy an empowering experience you will always remember. The more prepared your are, the more pleasing and enjoyable your session and experience will be.
The following are 5 faux pas you should try to avoid during your boudoir session:
1) Bad Tan Lines/Sunburn – Bad tanning lines are not flattering in photos so if you have not been tanning recently, don’t tan just before your session. Avoid spray tans, as they tend to photograph poorly. Bad Tan Lines might end up costing you more in editing and end up looking fake as well in editing.
2) Getting drunk at your session – It’s OK to have a glass of wine if your are nervous to help you relax however don’t get drunk as your eyes will be blood shot and droopy and will not look flattering in your photos. You also want to be able to remember your experience.
3) Choosing the wrong sized outfits – Avoid loose lingerie that gives your body no shape or hides your beautiful curves. Avoid lingerie that is too tight as it will be unflattering. Make sure to try your outfits before going to your boudoir session. Did you know Chantal Benoit Photography has a lingerie closet you can choose from?
4) Amateur Makeup – A professional makeup is strongly recommended for your session to accentuate your features and make you feel and look stunning.
5) Forgetting to shave/wax – Always remember to shave or wax any exposed area that needs to looks smooth and sexy.
Hopefully these tips were usefully in helping getting ready for your boudoir session.
Are you ready to reconnect with your inner goddess? Call today at 613-841-1469 or e-mail so I can capture your beauty.