There are a lot of things I have heard over the years from my boudoir clients. I write this article hoping you will understand better what to expect from a boudoir session.
1. It’s normal to be nervous. This means you are doing something outside your comfort zone. Embrace the nerves because fun stuff happens when you step outside your comfort zone.
2. Photographers don’t judge. They are trained to make you look your best with proper posing techniques and lighting according to your body type. Size or age doesn’t matter. All women are permitted to share their sensual side so don’t put boundaries on yourself just because you “think” it’s not for you.
3. You don’t need to loose 10 pounds for your boudoir session. With proper wardrobe and the expertise of the photographer posing you properly, you will look fabulous. It’s always a good idea to have yourself measured so you have the right bra size as it will make you look firmer and trimmer.
4. Yes I can photoshop a small tattoo or mold but I will not make you look any different than what is taken in camera. The majority of the work is done in studio with the right camera angles not in photoshop.
5. The purpose of a boudoir session is to make you feel good about yourself and give you an ultimate experience however it is work as you will pose in certain ways you are not used. You might be a bit sore the following day but it will be all worth it.
6. It might be a gift for him but the truth is it will be for you as it will be an empowering experience. The photos will be a reminder of a certain time in your life and how incredible you felt that day so embrace every second of it. You deserve the gift too.
7. I will take amazing photos of you and you might choose to not give me permission to share them. Although this is the way I am able to promote my boudoir services, I will still respect your privacy. I will not share your photos without your permission because your happiness is more important. That said, it would be nice if you could tell others how awesome your experience was because boudoir is built on referrals and trust.
This is not just a photo shoot. It’s a life experience and could be a be a life changer. Many women realize their potential because they get in touch with a side of them they forgot about. It gives them power to live, go after what they want, get out of bad relationships, apply for new jobs, travel, fall in love etc. The possibilities are endless.
I hope this article will shed some light on how fun and life changing a boudoir session can be!
I make women look at themselves differently. I help woman reconnect with their inner goddess. The photos is a reminder of how beautiful they are and worthy.
Are you ready to take the leap? Call me at 613-841-1469 or email me to schedule your boudoir session. The experience will be so worth it!