You might have always thought of doing a boudoir session and been terrified at the thought of stripping down to your bare essentials in front of someone unknown. Keep in mind, boudoir photographers, are professionals who will make you feel comfortable and guide you every step of the way.
How to Prepare Your Hair and Skin for Your Boudoir Session
Here are 7 reasons why you should do a boudoir session.
1. Something to look back on and say “Yes I did it”.
2. It’s a boosts of confidence, self-discovery, an empowerment and helps you to love every inch of yourself.
3. It’s liberating in so many different ways.
4. It’s a great excuse to go shopping for something fabulous and naughty! You’ll also have that classy lingerie set for that special occasion!!
5. Celebrate a transitional period such as recently engaged, young mom, birthday, anniversary, weight loss.
6. Recently single. What better way to bring back your confidence.
7. Shock your yourself especially if it’s something you’ve always wanted to. Chantal Benoit Photography will make feel comfortable and maximize your empowering experience!
Call today at 613-841-1469 or email me to book your session.
Don’t have anything to wear? Visit Chantal Benoit Photography boudoir lingerie closet and borrow something from there.