I am pretty open about what a boudoir session involves at my studio. You come in at 1pm and show me you hair and makeup, hopefully you chose one of the referrals I gave you in the Getting Ready PDF I sent you when you booked your session. You then show me your 3 outfits you brought or try on the outfits you selected form my lingerie closet. (put link to closet)
Then the session begins!! I will walk you through the whole process! For the next two hours, it will be all about YOU! You will look and feel fabulous.
Here are 5 Facts about a boudoir session with Chantal Benoit Photography:
1) I will actually position myself first so you can see the pose before doing it yourself. I will then adjust your hands, feet, tell you what to do with your face, chin, breathe through your mouth, mess with your hair, adjust your outfit etc. If you are losing sleep over posing or it’s holding you back from doing a boudoir session, I’ve got you covered!
2) The heels you will wear might be ridiculously high or you are not used of wearing any heals, no worries, you will not be asked to walk in them! You will only wear them once you’ve got at your posing area, no need to walk and risk breaking an ankle.
3) You will be pushing your body’s limits like going through a bit of a workout and might feel sore the next day. It might be a good idea to practice yoga poses, drink plenty of water, stretch, and be prepared to feel like you worked your butt off at the gym. The photos will be rewarding.
4) You will not be rush throughout the session however if you need an additional break feel free to ask. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. If you’re shaking or have a cramp while holding a pose and you feel like you’re going to fall apart you need to let me know.
I just had my boudoir photos done and I am beyond impressed. My experience with Chantal exceeded all expectations. As a larger woman it is so important to feel comfortable, but also confident, when doing something like this. That confidence is very much brought out by Chantal and the way she makes you feel relaxed. Her direction was not rushed nor pushed and she really position you in ways that enhance your natural beauty and curves. I felt beautiful, sexy, and I look forward to seeing the finished results. Thank you so much for this amazing experience. ~ Samara
5) This is be the beginning of yourself love. You deserve to see yourself how others see you because you are stunning! Your body has been with you through it all. Embrace it, honor it, give it the same love you give others. You are real, you are enough, you are powerful and it’s about time you see yourself that way because you deserve it.
Please note, there is no room for negativity in my studio. I will not allow to you pick yourself apart, and will not allow you talk badly about yourself. This will be the end of your comfort zone!! And the time to reconnect with your inner goddess.
Are you ready for your own private boudoir session? Connect with me at 613-841-1469 or by email.
Your still hesitating because you don’t have anything to wear? You don’t want to go out and spend lots of money in lingerie? No problem, simply borrow something from my boudoir lingerie closet.