Your boudoir session is all done, you are proud of your beautiful boudoir images, and you want to show your partner. How exactly do you do that, though? Here are five great ideas that just might work for you:
1. Take your digital files and email them to your significant other while they are at work. Nothing brightens up someone’s day like a boudoir photo. You can string them out over a few days or even months. One last piece of advice: in the subject line, make sure that you tell them to open your email in private!
2. Purchase an album from your photographer. Wrap up this album and let them open this gift on a special occasion. After your session, we can pick out your favorite photos, and have your collection made into an album for you.
3. Put them on the mirror in the morning. Simply hang a photo on the mirror before your significant other wakes up in the morning. What a great way to start the day.
4. Take your 12 favorite shots and have them turned into a calendar. Hang it up and let them enjoy a new photo every month for the next year. Take a few months print them onto a coffee mug.
5. A scavenger hunt! Don’t let the secret out. Place your photos in the fridge, lunchbox, or any other commonly used place. Imagine your partner’s surprised look when they find a sultry photo of you unexpectedly. Be creative with this one!
I hope this article helps you! I would love to hear how it turns out.
You miss out on gifting boudoir photos to your significant for the holidays. Book your session now for an anniversary, birthday gift.
Connect with me for your free boudoir consultation at 613-841-1469 or by email.
You don’t have some nice lingerie to wear for your boudoir session? No worries, I have you covered. Go through my boudoir lingerie closet and pick something from there.